The best tree service company near me by far is Advance Tree Pros!

Whenever anyone asks me who is the best tree service company near me, I immediately tell them Advance Tree Pros.  Last year during Hurricane Irma, I had several trees fall down in my yard and lots of broken limbs and it was very overwhelming.  I knew that I needed to hire a professional to come out but had no idea where to even begin.  Since I knew it was important that I chose a reputable company, I decided to sit down and do my homework to find the most qualified professional.
The first thing I did was look for what was important when it came to choosing a tree service company.  By doing this, I was able to create a checklist which helped me find Advance Tree Pros.

The most important thing was that the company have proof of full insurance coverage.  This was vital because it protects the homeowner in the event someone was hurt or there was property damage while removing the tree. If the company did not have insurance, the cost of the injuries and damages would fall on the homeowner and their insurance.  

The next thing to look for would be their staff and equipment.  Do they have Certified ISA Arborist and experienced employees to help with the tree removal and cleanup?  This is important because the arborist knows everything there is to know about trees and makes recommendations as to the best way to take care of the damaged trees.  The experienced staff implements the plan provided by the arborist. 
Another important thing to consider is if they are eco-friendly.  Most tree companies take what they cut down to the landfill.  This is not good because our landfills are already overfull.  Eco-friendly tree companies, put what they cut down through the chipper to create mulch.  They then recycle this by using it in landscaping projects in the area. 

Advance Tree Pros had all these important things.  They have full insurance including workers compensation insurance for all their employees.  They have ISA Certified Arborist on staff and their employees have ample experience with everything tree related.  They are also eco-friendly as they want to do their part to protect the environment.  Everything which has been taken down is put in the chipper and the recycled mulch is used in landscaping throughout Central Florida. Also, throughout the entire process, they were extremely nice and kept me apprised as to what they were doing and how long it would take.  And once the job was done, the price did not deviate from the price quote.  They were easy to work with and I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a tree service company near me.  Read more about what great things they can offer by visiting their website. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advance Tree Pros offers superior tree service in Winter Park!

Orlando tree removal company - Advance Tree Pros

Does it matter if the Orlando tree service you choose has an arborist on staff?